
My sister Julia is coming into town this summer and she decided she would make me run this half marathon with her June 12th. My first one ever.
We are doing a training program we found online, and last week was the first week. I ran 12 miles last week! It was comparable to DEATH, but I did it. They say it gets easier every week so I can't wait for that to come because it is PAIN I do not so much enjoy right now :) the bad news is Julia lives in TEXAS so I have to train alone! but we call each other after every run and give a full report.
This week begins week 2 of the 12 weeks of training
and this morning I ran 3 miles, and do you know what?
It was about 27% less painful than last week.
BYU cross country team in my future? Olympics? Iron man?
perhaps.
La I'm doing the Wasatch Back in June and I need a running partner too!! So if you want someone to run with let me know :) I'm pretty slow but definitely willing to run with you!
ReplyDeletehahaha YES!!! BYU CROSS COUNTRY it is :) i will put your name down for tryouts in the fall
ReplyDelete