All last night I had, and I am not exaggerating when I say this, the WORST cramp/charley horse/arm ache/ muscle spasm in my forearm! It was so hard it felt like a golf ball was under my skin.
Took Ibuprofen... did nothing. took it again after about 3 hours because the pain was excruciating- still nothing.
Had about 5 different people rub it out
drank practically my body weight in water
refused to force pickle juice down my throat however.
I have the best roommate in the whole entire world, and she let me lay in bed with her while she rubbed it for me pretty much all night.
but by 2:00am, I was trying to convince her to take me to the ER it hurt so bad.
she wouldn't. Told me I was a hypochondriac.
And so we decided to strap a huge hunk of packaged, frozen raw meat to my forearm.
(don't tell our other roommate... it was her's)
About an hour later, the meat was starting to thaw and my arm was pretty numb
and I fell asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment