The water comes around and i go to take a little white cup from the tray and it has a hole in the side of it! so it starts pouring out water all over me! I hurry and put it back before it could completely dump its contents all over my dress. Smiling, i go and grab a different cup. SAME THING! has a hole in the side! ok now things are getting pretty darn funny and i am taking deep breaths so i don't erupt in laughter. I dump that one back in the tray too, and reach for my THIRD cup... HOLE IN THE SIDE!!!! I am not kidding! I am soaked in holy water, The boy holding the tray just looked totally perplexed, and my two friends next to me had tears of contained laughter running down their cheeks. I hurry and grab a 4th, and it was good, so I quickly passed the tray along and two friends next to me were fine with their cups, but then the boy on the end takes his and hole in the cup, poured out all over him too.
Seriously, never in my life have i had to restrain a laughter that wanted to explode so loud in my life, but that would have been SO inappropriate at the time. We all three had our heads down between our knees, with tears running down our face. I had my nose plugged and my eyes closed as tight as they would go, absolutely trembling from head to toe with shaking laughter held inside of me, and thinking of the saddest think i could come up with so i would stop. took every inch of self-control i had to hold that laughter in.
We were talking about it after, and I decided that I think if that happened to one of the apostles in church, even they would probably have to strongly contain their laughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment