Sunday, April 18, 2010

Car Convo

I had a full on conversation today
out my car window while I was driving down University Avenue :)
I pulled up along side one of my best friends who just happened to be cruisin' the Avenue at the same time as me, pumping Mormon Tabernacle Choir out our unrolled windows on a sunny sunday afternoon. We just paid attention to the road (had to add that because i know my parents read my blog), while yelling back and forth, for about a good mile. We could hear each other surprisingly well actually. think that has something to do with physics, motion, same speed sound waves... or something like that.
I don't know and I don't care- I am not thinking anymore because...
I AM DONE WITH FINALS!
and so now i can do cool things like have a conversation while in motion, in 2 separate cars, out a window, going 50mph.

eh, maybe not thinking anymore is not a good idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment