Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Last the best of all the gang

Welp, it is official.
9 out of about 13 of my best friends are engaged.
and 3 of them have their mission calls.
which leaves me with practically ONE eligible friend.

I am NOT complaining, I am seriously SO incredibly happy for my girls!
I love them all!

But I think that I am ready for my prince charming to come and sweep me off my feet now.
He has been hiding long enough.
Come and get me...
I think I am ready to give my heart away now.
But I know it is not my time clock that matters.
Last the best of all the gang.
"expect the unexpected" right!?

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."
- Moulin Rouge

2 comments:

  1. I love Moulin Rouge. And you'll get a great guy, I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a really sweet post, seriously. But, I totally thought that picture was two girls kissing on the lips. Because the one on the right has a ponytail!

    ReplyDelete