Monday, March 1, 2010

I knew it.

Saturday night I was driving to my parents house and I pulled up next to an ordinary looking silver Honda at a red light.
I glanced over awkwardly at the guy next to me in the car (you know how that goes).
He doesn't notice me trying to catch a glance of him, you know, the natural "stopped at a red light, and now I am going to check out what is going on around me" scenario.
I notice right away he is a very attractive young fellow
mid-twenties.
but then wait? what is that noise?
I decided to tune in on the booming base squeezing out all cracks in his car, releasing its muffled sound waves into the cool night.

It is Taylor Swift, "Love Story."

I glanced over again very swiftly (pun intended)
and he is singing at the TOP OF HIS LUNGS...
passionate expression on his face and ALL!
I about died of laughter!
Needless to say, he VERY quickly drove off, wide eyed with a tightly clenched smile, when he finally tuned in with reality and saw me hysterically laughing at his impressive performance.

I always knew it.
Boys believe in love stories, true love, and prince charming too.

That's the kind of boy I want :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! That's awesome. Don't you wish that guy would stumble across your blog now and read this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! haha okay, actually that would be pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete