Julia, Mike and Kate have been here this past week and I have absolutely loved it! Mike had to leave early, but Ju and Kate stayed all week!
*cupcakes and brownies at Dear Lizzie's
*Watched the Oscars and judged everyone's dresses and hair
*Volleyball games
*Park City
*Skiing
*Mexican Fiesta
*long drives and talks
*restrained myself from eating Kate... she is too cute for words.
*Got to be with our whole family for the first time in a VERY long time.
Pizza Factory for Ju's late Bday dinner
Went up and stayed at the condo in Deer Valley. We went skiing, hot tubbing, drank bottomless hot chocolate, ate pizza, played games, and all the women in the family watched Chris and Cam's interactations with their Girlfriends like a hawk (sister's job)
Yes we are monitoring Kate's carb intake, so she has to have carb smart yogurt.
kidding, that's just all we had :)
I'm under all that gear somewhere.
Look like fun!
ReplyDeleteso are there going to be some summer weddings in the Ricks family???
ReplyDeletep.s. I want to eat my baby on a daily basis. I understand your desire completely. Chubby 1-year-olds are just so . . . yummy!!! And Kate is absolutely scrumptious looking. What a doll!!!