Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tribute to Mothers

"From my experience, it would seem that faithful mothers have a special gift that we often refer to as mother's intuition. Perhaps with the great blessing of motherhood, our Heavenly Father has endowed them with this quality, since fathers, busy in priesthood callings and with the work of earning a livelihood, never draw quite as close to heavenly beings in matters that relate to the more intimate details of bringing up children in the home."
President Harold B. Lee

Isn't it funny how Mom's seem to just somehow always KNOW?
They just do.
Even if you don't ever say a word, they already know.
They know when something is wrong
or when something is right.
I love mom's.
My Mom is my biggest fan, and I do not know what I would do without her!
I can't wait to be a mom so I can develop a sixth sense as well.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this post Laurie! Thanks for sharing your feelings. Hope life is lovely for you!

    ReplyDelete