Sunday, March 28, 2010

Color Fest 2010

I experienced the Festival of Colors for the first time yesterday.
It was EPIC!
When all the colors got thrown up into the air at the same time, it was as if the whole world disappeared and the color was so thick that you couldn't even see the sun!
Stellar
Chaotic
Radical
Epic.

The funniest part of the whole festival though was this:
Eddi and I were sitting on the grass and this little boy with glasses, about 4 or 5 years old, comes walking by and starts reaching into his bag of color and throwing it at us. We were just laughing and fake screaming to make him happy. He was smiling and laughing too when i reached into my own bag of color powder and LOVINGLY and GENTLY tossed a handful back at him....
right into his face! (ACCIDENTALLY)
He immediately reflexed and threw his glasses off his face and pushed his hands to is eyes bent over in half, crying! I felt so bad! but then it gets worse because his mom hurry and rushed over and bent down with him to see what was wrong, and he suddenly stands up and with the most accusing finger that I have ever received from another person, and his eyebrows scrunched tightly in fury and an angry frown, he looks up at his mother and then points right at me! I felt so STUPID! I was withdrawn in humiliation and shame and apologizing profusely, while Eddi next to me was laughing her head off.

Don't let me near your children, apparently it's not safe.




1 comment:

  1. hahaha and that is why I am kates favorite aunt! :D ha just kidding... but really! love you!!!

    ReplyDelete