Today is my amazing brother, Christopher's
Birthday!
He is 24 today, and still cool as ever.
I just adore Chris. He is the most genuine, caring, sweetest person I know.
He can tune into the way I am feeling
before I even can.
I don't think I have ever met someone with more friends that Chris.
We went to BYU Hawaii together, He went to Jerusalem so I went to Jerusalem.
and he is the only one who would do mud masks with me on Christmas :)
They just don't come better than Chris!
I love you!
Happy Birthday!
His "friend" ;) Rachel and I went over and made him breakfast this morning
at 6:00am (kill me)
but okay, we used just a standard french toast recipe but instead of normal bread
we used THIS bread!
Cinnamon pull apart bread from Great Harvest.
It was KILL-ER!!!!!
Highly recommended. Try it sometime.

Are you kidding me? i just probably read like every one of your blog posts and laughed my HEAD off forever! You are so funny! and I can't believe i didn't know about this blog for so long!!!
ReplyDeleteOH and happy birthday Chris! You look so dapper in your mud mask
ReplyDelete