Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pictures!

Ok here are some pictures from the past few weeks! mostly from Egypt, Jericho, and a few random! (we had to sneak into Hebrew University to upload these pictures, it is closed because of the huge Jewish holiday going on right now called Sukot. So you better enjoy because i am risking my life right now to do this! not really.) 


On the roof tops in the Old City. (dome of the Rock in the back ground)
Me, Jane, Lauren, Jessica

Walking in the Old City



Little boy begging for money in Jericho! (not a dramatization)


In the Monastery in Jericho 

EGYPT
This is me about to throw up and die in the Karmak Temple



Sailing on the Nile at night!
Shelly, Jane, Lauren, Adri, and I


Queen Hatshesup's Temple


Judean Wilderness (40 lost tribes wandered through here. this in Jericho not Egypt)


Top of Mt. Sinai
Jessica and I



Sunrise on Mt. Sinai!



at a Muslim Mosque. you have to remove your shoes because it is sacred ground



Adri and I bought these scarfs right before we went sailing on the Nile.


Need I say more?



This is where our Hotel was! right ON the Nile



Statue of King Ramses!




You KNOW you're cool if you have built a pyramid IN FRONT of an actual pyramid! :)


ancient ruins

No comments:

Post a Comment