Have you ever had a BAD habit, that one day you just woke up and decided that you would break that habit?
if you have never BROKEN a bad habit that you have had for a long time, then you are missing out on a SIMPLE pleasure in life.
Try it out. pick a bad habit that you have and then decide on what you need to do to break it, and then put your will power to the test and... break it! it is one of my new favorite things to do i think.
There are lots of bad habits out there. I have many myself and I am trying to slowly take one at a time off my shelf of life and watch it shatter as I drop it to the ground. So far i have shattered biting my finger nails, and now i am working on popping my knuckles and as soon as i rid myself of that one, i will do biting my lip. why? because I can. its empowering and will strenthen your will power and self-control, and that my friend is a simple pleasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment