Thanks for sharing this, Lauren. This totally made me bawl. I've always, always loved you from the moment I met you. Every moment with you is sunshine!
sarah, i sure love you! i love seeing your comments on my blog! it's like we're reunited again after all these years. i think the world of you and i appreciate your comment. :) it means a lot.
I watched this today and thought of you. I wondered if you had seen it. Love you La! Let's chat again soon.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this, Lauren. This totally made me bawl. I've always, always loved you from the moment I met you. Every moment with you is sunshine!
ReplyDeletesarah, i sure love you! i love seeing your comments on my blog! it's like we're reunited again after all these years. i think the world of you and i appreciate your comment. :) it means a lot.
Delete