Saturday, May 29, 2010

When the cat is away, the mice will play

Mindy, my BFF for life, got a whole two weeks with her Fiance gone to Italy.
Sad for her... great for me!!!
So we found some seriously awesome ways to entertain ourselves while I had her for these short few weeks:

  • We went to an adorable chick flick
  • we did mud masks
  • we had a sleep over
  • we made dinner and ate chocolate
  • we talked and laughed our heads off
  • we went on scooter rides
  • we played at the worlds best toy store, Blickinstaffs (in Riverwoods) for "cough"... two hours.
  • we took my niece on walks
  • watched Justin Bieber music videos
  • AND experienced the famous "Mentos and Coke" phenomenon for our first time.

*watch VERY closely to what happens to me right when i drop the Mentos in...
I got a powerful Diet Coke shot straight to the face.




1 comment:

  1. I'm dying! I can't breath! I literally just rolled on the floor laughing. It was so good to hear ya'lls laugh.

    ReplyDelete