
Since being home, I have found a new exercise partner-
My Mother! I love it.
The activity we do to burn those cals and get those endorphins flowing?
POWER walking.
Today we went with all the moms in the neighborhood. I can't add much to the conversation, mostly I hang in the back, with a smile on my face the whole time.
It actually is a really good workout, my buttox is killing me today. I have to jog a lot of the time to keep up with my momma long legs and her huge stride. (I am now officially the SHORTEST in the family at 5''6')
College student yesterday
Mother in a power walking group today.
hahaha, I don't find this surprising in the slightest. If it makes you feel any better, just remeber that you'll always be taller then me... Well unless you get osteoporosis and your body slowly deteriorates... But unless that, you'll always be taller then me
ReplyDelete