Last night it was my turn to rock baby Kate to sleep and she loves to be sung to.
So I started rocking her and thinking of lullabies to sing to her...
but I realized sadly I DIDN'T KNOW ANY!
no wonder I am the way I am... explains so much.
So I started out with a classic: Backstreet Boys, "I want it that way"
then moved on to Celine Dion and R.Kelly "I'm your angel."
then worked my way through practically the entire Taylor Swift CD
and ended with a round of love songs.
She fell asleep.
I am the world's best aunt...
or at least the worlds best radio station.
HA! I love all those songs. Max's (my nephew)favorite song to listen to in my car is Journey "Don't Stop Believing." I feel it our "Aunty" duty to teach these children the great songs of our past.
ReplyDeletehaa Laurie I love your blog!
ReplyDelete