Tuesday, December 8, 2009

not kosher

(Warning: post contains graphic image)

Yesterday while we were walking in the Old City
we made a turn down a road I have never been down before...
and I now know why I have never been there before.

I felt liquid splash onto my foot after only taking a few steps
I look down and see that this was no ordinary liquid... but a pool of blood.
suddenly a horrible, unbearable, potent stench filled our nose and
I looked up (screaming the whole time) to see this:

Lining the sides of the ENTIRE street!
and if you know me at all, you know that there are about 3 things in this world I can't handle.
This is one of them.

GROSS!
Shelley caught us on camera as Jane and I took off at a dead sprint and high tailed it out of there, while Arab men yelled, "eh what is de madder?"

not kosher.

No comments:

Post a Comment