So THIS is my new blog. Changing your blog background is like getting your hair done... very exciting :)
I have been home from Jerusalem for about 4 days now... and it is weird. My days have been planned for me the last 3 1/2 months, I was never by myself, meals were prepared for me 3x daily, and the world as i know it did not exist. I LOVE being back with my family though! Being away from your family makes you realize how amazing and blessed you are to have them.
I have MAJOR jet lag. Jerusalem is 9 hours ahead of Utah... so I walk around my house at about 5 in the morning and i feel like i got hit by a mac truck at about 9 at night. I sure get a lot done being up 3 hours before my family though :)
(my roommates came in one night and found me asleep on my bed like this in Jerusalem.... don't ask because i don't know)
No comments:
Post a Comment