Thursday, June 30, 2011

A whole new world


do you ever just want to close your eyes and be instantly transported to a completely different world? one that only exists in your mind, that you painted from the ground up with your imagination and then further decorated it with your passions, hope and dreams. A world all to yourself and no one else can enter without your mind's permission. Everything around you is exactly as you want it, you are in control and there is no one around to tell you what to do, what to think, who to be, what not to do, how to dress, what not to say. No judgements, no problems, no stress, no guard up, no mortal body shielding your soul from complete exposure.

I am on a giant wooden swing, in the middle of the jungle on Avatar. I don't have to pump, and no one has to push me. it swings all on its own as it securely cradles me swinging back and forth, back and forth. Everything lights up every time I swish past it with the wind following at my back. and each time just as I reach the very top climax hight of the swing EVERYTHING is radiating blazing neon colored lights that fill the night sky with a tie-dye combination of colors that remind you that just because it's dark outside, does not mean there is no light. and then wooosh in an instant, i swing right back into reality and I keep calm and carry on with a smile on my face because of the secret magical place I have discovered that is mine all mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment