Ok so I have a little problem that i am fully aware of and i KNOW my limits with...
Because I am not the woman in this picture

Because I will never win a date with Tad Hamilton

and because I am not a candidate in the Make A Wish Foundation...

I am left with a medium sized empty space in my heart, and i fall asleep knowing that if these men could just MEET me, maybe they would ditch their hollywood lives and wives and run away with me. yes, i just know, they also feel this same emptiness in their hearts; and if only i could run across the beach and into their arms to tell them that the emptiness is is because they are missing ME in their lives! but since i sadly cannot do this (unless Oprah or Ellen or someone famous stumbles upon my humble little blog and decides to surprise me!!!!???) I will NOT go see this cutie on screen.
So THIS little movie going on, with this little dude, i absolutely refuse to see.
Why you ask? WHY? my friends all ask...
because i know my limits. and rumor on the street is that you fall madly in love with Justin after seeing this movie. people, obviously i have some issues with the three men above, and we are sorting things out. I CANNOT add another heart break, never going to have, trying to email Oprah to tell her why i deserve to meet them, head over heels crush on yet another celebrity.
I can't do it... I just can't. It only leads to heartache.

so good luck with everything little Bieber.
know that it is not personal, but i just have no more room for you in my, as you can see, complicated life.
Same goes with you Jimmer...
don't look at me that way,
I truly wish it could be different. it really is not you, it's me.

NO!!!! We're going to see it this weekend....I just decided. I really want to see it but I don't think Kev will want to show his face in the theater.
ReplyDeleteNo mindy, NO. i am being serious. i have already turned down 5 requests. i am really popular. Do you want me to live a life of emptiness and impossible longing?
ReplyDeleteYes, Lauren....we're doing it (even if it requires you spend the rest of your life empty and longing) it's worth it for us to spend quality time together admiring the beautiful Justin Bieber.
ReplyDelete