let me tell you about my best day ever...
today I:
called into work, and other various responsibilities and told them i was sick
(don't judge me, you know you have done it)
Then i ate breakfast, went back to bed until 12:00
then I walked out to the couch and... took another 2 hour nap. then I woke up and got out my paints and canvas and engaged in my new favorite hobby, oil painting.
I painted for hours, listening to Ingrid Michaelson Pandora radio.
Then I watched the Modern Family episode from last night.
Went and watched the BYU game :(
got my heart broken and went through 1/2 a box of tissues,
watched Grey's Anatomy with my bestie: made up for the cougars loss. epic episode!
came home, ate cottage cheese with peaches, got in sweats, and watched The Office.
(and held my roommate in my arms as she cried over the breakup with her boyfriend...
Jimmer. poor thing. she is devastated)
Can't deny it- best day ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment