Saturday, March 19, 2011

duly noted.

I discovered something about myself a little while back... I cannot take Excedrin.
I had never taken it before and i had a headache the size of Texas and Tylenol was not helping, so my friend suggested this.
Well I rarely drink caffeine, i am already a pretty anxious person, and i am extremely sensitive to medications (get that from my dad). So i took this and i went CRAZY! i was pacing quickly up and down the hallway, sweating like crazy, talking 100 mph, crying then laughing then mostly crying, shaking and jittery, felt like i was in a land of fairies and unicorns whose horns were made of gold and rubies, and i was sure that i would prove all my friends wrong and show them that i COULD actually fly.

Never... Never will i take this medicine again.

(p.s. if you are wondering what my friends were doing during all of this: they were egging me on and laughing their heads off at my insanity. jerks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment