Ok this is serious business. I can't know this magical secret that has changed my life, and not share it with those around me.
no it's not the gospel.
it's how to PROPERLY POP A ZIT!
This Video will change your life.
I used this technique 2 days ago on a 3rd eye/little planet and there was no scab, no pain, and it was completely gone after oh just a little over a full day!
also, if you do it this way, a zit won't return in that same spot. where as if you pop it with your fingernails, you force some puss down deeper into the skin and that will eventually build itself back up and a zit will return in that exact spot over and over.
try it out.
I am impressed! I believe in Oprah and also this technique hahah! I love your blog! I stumbled into it a while ago and it is hilarious! Great job :) Hope you are doing great.
ReplyDeleteWow!!! All I have to say is Wow!!! That is one heck of a pimple.
ReplyDelete