"BE the person you want to remember,
don't just remember the person you want to be."
-Leigh Snow
I love this quote. There are so many people i meet in this life that I think to myself, "wow this person is so amazing, i want to be just like them." But then often times, the natural man kicks in, and I forget. So then i heard this quote yesterday from one of my friends and it hit me; Don't sit there wishing you could be more like someone you greatly admire, BE that person now. Take on their admirable qualities that you love so much NOW. don't let time slip away from you till you are only left with a memory of a person who touched your life in a more powerful way than they could ever know. ADD to your greatness today, and honor the gift you have been given and learn from those amazing people, don't just remember- DO.
don't just remember the person you want to be."
-Leigh Snow
I love this quote. There are so many people i meet in this life that I think to myself, "wow this person is so amazing, i want to be just like them." But then often times, the natural man kicks in, and I forget. So then i heard this quote yesterday from one of my friends and it hit me; Don't sit there wishing you could be more like someone you greatly admire, BE that person now. Take on their admirable qualities that you love so much NOW. don't let time slip away from you till you are only left with a memory of a person who touched your life in a more powerful way than they could ever know. ADD to your greatness today, and honor the gift you have been given and learn from those amazing people, don't just remember- DO.
No comments:
Post a Comment