The other day I was driving and my little cousin was in the car with me. we were just jamming to music on the radio, bobbing our heads, doing the snake, you know the usual car dancing moves. well a song comes on the radio that contains the following horrifying lyrics when you have a little girl in your car:
"I want your body on me. I want your body all over me. I want you now."
ok... it was dark in the car so thank goodness she couldn't see my wide eyed red face as I very casually stretched my finger out and pressed power button, simultaneously praying she didn't notice the provocative lyrics. I think perhaps there is a special place in hell for people who purposefully, or ACCIDENTALLY pollute children's minds with information years beyond them on never need to know.
but my worries of damnation were put to rest when she replied with this statement,
"hmmm, those were funny words, why would you ever want to switch heads with someone and have a different body on you? weird! or maybe they are talking about switching brains with someone! cool!"
uh......alright....
yes lets go with that.
Oh the innocent mind of a child.
No comments:
Post a Comment