Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween


Halloween here at the Jerusalem Center was possibly the BEST Halloween I have ever had! We had a costume P-A-R-T-Y, but since no one had costumes and only one day to figure it out, we were forced to be CREATIVE! And seriously I was amazed at the costumes people came up with! I have never been to a better costume party before and that is saying a lot, given the circumstances.

What was I you ask? 5 of my friends and I thought it would only be appropriate to be our FAVORITE Mediterranean dish… FALAFEL! We had 3 falafel balls, lettuce, tomato, and Pita bread! We had to go out into the old city in search of some fabric, balloons, and brown tights, but Jerusalem pulled through for us and we accomplished our task. We looked awesome thanks to one of my bestie’s Lauren M. who is a sewing major (always handy to have around). 


A REAL Falafel (so you can know what we were trying to look like)
 

 Falafel! 3 falafel balls, Lettuce, Tomato, Pita Bread


My favorite people! the Allen's dressed up as "Love Bugs" because they are always trying to set the students up here so they will get married. 


Will the real Sister Whipple please stand up? 


Western Wall / Dome of the Rock




Amy was the lettuce


This is Shelley Falafel Ball. We sewed each other into our brown sheet and then stuffed it with balloons!



1 comment:

  1. FALAFEL? That is SO random... I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete