Saturday, November 28, 2009

Galilee

We are back from Galilee and home to Jerusalem! Galilee will always have a piece of my heart that is for sure. It was an unbelievably amazing experience and everyone who reads this must know it is VITAL to visit Galilee at least once before they kick the bucket. It is a tropical, wet, stunningly beautiful place! we visited Nazareth, Capernaum, The Mt. of Beattitudes (sermon on the mount), Mt. Hermon (mount of Transfiguration), went on a boat ride across the Sea of Galilee, rafting down the Jordan River, hiking to waterfalls, bonfires on the shore, and much more! Can life get better? 


oh how I love these girls!


We had a photo shoot at one of the piers :)

found these in a hole in the wall, extremely random tiny shop in Haifa. Maybe we bought some... maybe we didn't.

Fish dinner on the Sea of Galilee. This is how they serve it to you! Richie and Megan ate an eyeball! gross.




Flossing on the boat ride across the Sea. There is no wrong place for good dental hygiene. (Tell Dr. Perry I said that) 



2 comments:

  1. K, I will FIGHT you for those briefs/underwear(whatever they are)!!! I would sport those at practice everyday! Sounds like you had a blast.
    -Kt

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe i already have a pair of those briefs, maybe i dont...

    ReplyDelete