Friday, August 28, 2009

TeXas!

This past week I got to go to Texas to spend a week with my favorite people! My sister Julia, Kate and Mike. It was a BLAST! we went to a texas BBQ, played games, ate, shopped, ate, saw alligators, got Bluebell Ice cream, running in Memorial Park, and ate! I had so much fun with Julia and i just absolutely ADORE my niece Kate! I celebrated my 20th birthday while i was there too which was the greatest! I got a massage, a make over, went shopping, got frozen yogurt, played games, facials, and Ju made me a Bluebell ice cream cake to top it off! it was the best week ever! 


Dinner at a delicious Thai Restaurant


yes that is a real alligator! 


My two favorite people at the Brazobend alligator park




My "Alice in Wonderland" birthday cake! (it was all lopsided and melty but it looked way cool!)



You child may be able to learn how to do this too if they watch enough Baby Einstein movies :)


We all put these facial mud masks on that freeze your face completely, so if you laugh or smile it basically rips your face off! mike is no less of a man because he has one on too... we made him.


 Hair over my eye emo look was unintentional. I love this little munch-kin! 




No comments:

Post a Comment