Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hitching a ride on the Blogspot train...


So i decided to create a blog for my semester in Jerusalem! this way I can update what I am up to in the Holy Land and document my adventures for all, or all who are interested that is, to see! I depart on September 1st and return December 18th! I will try and update this as much as possible so stay tuned for stories from my adventure of a life time! Jai hoi! (wait that is Indian.. never mind i'll get back to you when I learn a Hebrew word :) 

2 comments:

  1. Yea! i am so excited! Can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. La,
    I'm just catching up on your blog. Way too fun! Nothing like Israel with every race, creed, religion, and nationality known to mankind to observe. And isn't it heart-warming how we all get along so well! You are having and will have the most amazing experience of your life over there. I'm so glad you get to be immersed in it.
    BTW, it is buried not barried, and Arabs are Arabs not Arabic.

    M and I just got back from San Diego and had a great time at the Reilly's 50th party
    Xo
    D

    ReplyDelete