My puppy needs his exercise and so do I...
not. i haven't been to the gym now in oh... 3 years :)
I don't run, but HE runs. I get on my scooter and he runs behind me at a steady 15mph. I sit perfectly content as he chases me as the wind blows through my hair and i get my small adventure for the day. He LOVES it and so do I. win-win situation. he gets lots of running in and i get to do nothing but enjoy the warm air and hot sun. mmmm.... I love being lazy.
speaking of running, i feel like there are different types of runners as you drive down the road. you see them there, jogging on the side walk and they are all different breeds.
there is the runner who looks like they walked out of a magazine, Men's Journal. They've got rhythm, a steady pace, the bod, and of course a great outfit.
then there is the runner who all you can do is look at them and say, "good for you for getting out and going running. good for you."
there is the runner who is just awkward. you have to kind of watch them as you sit at the red light and try and guess what song in heaven they are listening to because that is no beat or rhythm of any kind.
then there is the runner who never stops. they are at the cross walk and still bouncing up and down in place... gotta keep that heart rate up.
last there is the runner who just looks like they are in excruciating pain. their eyebrows are furrowed together and their mouth is in an open frown and those beads of water running down their cheeks are not sweat, they are tears. just stop running my dear and do something that doesn't look like you are being forced by a slave driver.
Love those runners. Good for you all those we run! i applaud you from the sidelines. or i'll follow behind you on my scooter. win-win.
hahahaha! This is SO true. I love watching people run. My favorite is the runner that you just have to say "good for you". haha!
ReplyDeletehaha totally laughing at the "good for you" one cause that's exactly what I do!....this is why I go running at night...ok jogging...whatever I'm out there speed walk skipping okay?! LOL atleast I"m doing something!...Ok I'm totally the person that people say "good for you" to hahaha
ReplyDelete