Sunday, January 16, 2011

Go coug..... i mean UTES!

some would call me a traitor,
others, maybe someone whose seen the light.
This will be my new school starting in the Fall,
Life is funny, I am thrilled. To SLC- my decision feels right..


5 comments:

  1. Yahoo!!! This was very exciting to read. Welcome (soon) to the SLC!! You will love it. I love me some cougs but the U is such a great school and so much fun. And we may get to see you lots more! Can't wait! Love ya.
    cousin Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since when??? I thought you were thinking of Utah State? That's exciting though. The question is, who will you cheer for at BYU vs. UTAH games?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a nice change. I hope you have fun. Glad to see you're blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie!! Oh my goodness I have missed your blogging. Please don't stop making me laugh! Utah! What a fun adventure! What do you want to study there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! You'll love living in Salt Lake City . . . we lived there for a year and it was like living out of state---it's very diverse.

    ReplyDelete