
If you have not read this book
READ IT!!!!
best book ever!!!!
If you have read it, you will very much appreciate this story:
My sweet little sister (bless her heart)
is just beginning the first book and she came up stairs after reading for awhile the other day and said,
"does PANAMA really do the hunger games? that is so horrible."
first off... its PANEM and it is future America
therefore clearly fiction.
and...
its just clearly fiction.
we sure got a great laugh out if though.
hahaha I love Meggie. I put a post on my blog about this book too. It's so good. I'm almost done with the second, woot woot. Thanks for telling me about it.
ReplyDeleteLOL so cute. yes the hunger games is the stuff of awesomeness. Do you have your hand on MOCKINGJAY yet?! I am on my way to get mine. right. now.
ReplyDelete