A bunch of us went night skiing last night at Sundance and dressed up in 80's Ski gear!
ok except I couldn't find anything 80's so I was lame and had to wear my normal stuff
but boy did Cameron and his GF Megan find the worlds coolest outfits!
This guy in our home ward who my brother's are friends with came with us too.
He wore an all black spandex suit with Superman underwear over them.
Quite the sight.
He is 31 and still single, so while riding on the chair lift with him, Megan Ricks, Nate, and I- we are started to think of people we could line him up with.
This is what sweetheart little Meggie says,
"Oh! I know who I could set you up with! One of my teachers at school! she is so cute and so nice and I just think she is really pretty, and she is still single too.
The only thing is, she is deaf?"
I almost fell off the ski lift i was laughing so hard.
Bob (single superman underwear dude) says,
"wow... it has come to that has it? i'm going to have to start taking out deaf and blind women to be able to get a date."
Bless her heart :)
hahaha in my defense she has a cochlear implant!!! so she can hear and talk still!! i just didn't get to that part!! :D
ReplyDeletehaha I just love you Meg, you are such a dang cool sister and i had so much fun skiing with you!
ReplyDelete