Thursday, February 4, 2010

Done Over Did It

This week has been rough.
I had a Chem. 105 test, and a Prevention and Awareness of Chronic disease test.
But Chemistry tests are like putting me in charge of a NASA mission to mars and saying, "you are the boss, you tell us what to do." Yeah... there's no way that crew would be making it home.

I have done nothing but study all week for the test
and I BOMBED it!

I checked my student ID 3x to make sure i was looking at the right number on the screen.
I was. Darn.

So now I have been studying my bottom off for Chronic disease, on top of never ending Chem. homework, and i feel like i am drowning.
After 4 hours of Chemistry homework today, on top of studying, on top of failing a test and writing a paper for a class...
I broke.

I left Chem. lab early because I was embarrassed of the huge shiny tears welling up in my eyes, on the verge of spilling over any second.
I was out of the room before they spilt over like waterfalls down my cheeks.
everyone needs a good cry every now and then right?
I am feeling much better.

I just definitely over did it this week, and i am DONE...
at least for tonight.

"the pain of preparation is much less the than the pain of regret"
I can do hard things?

Sometimes i think i should just drop out and go to hair school
then again, no thank you.
I'll stay a Cougar...
one day at a time.

At least I met a really cute boy today, who I had a great conversation with as he decided to walk me to my next class :)
maybe not so bad a day after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment