Made it back from Vegas successfully... barely (Emily, Eddi, and I all got very lost on our way home haha-- we're retarded). It was SO fun to see all my girls again! It has been along time and I sure missed them!
New Years Eve on the strip was CRAZY! We watched the Belagio water show at midnight, and a massive firework show off all the rooftops of the hotels. Every single person on the strip had a bottle of beer the size of a 18 month old child. Lovely.
Katie's wedding was so great! She looked absolutely beautiful and the reception turned out darling. I am so happy for her and Zack! they are the world's cutest couple. Congrats girl! and thanks getting married so I could buy your contract and live with Eddi again! love that girl.
We designed T-shirts with iron on letters to wear out on the strip. Mine said "Kiss?"
No comments:
Post a Comment