Thursday, January 7, 2010

I heart the Benson Building

I have decided to bring a cot and a sleeping bag and move right into the Benson Building on BYU campus, because 86% of my life will be spent here (yes I am currently sitting inside of it) for the next 4 months. What spectacular form of knowledge acquiring takes place in the Benson Building you ask?

Chemistry.

Chem 105 to be more specific.
The last time I took a Chemistry class was sophomore year of High School with Neb.
Last time i took a math class was Junior year of High School with Gill.
But Chemistry is what you gotta take if you want to be a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner.

So I am convincing myself whole heartedly that I am GREAT at Chemistry. Soooooo, I cannot wait for this class! I LOVE CHEMISTRY....One of my best subjects I would say...

"Easy things make men weak. I can do hard things."

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you know this... But you need to work on your hand writing cuz girl, I can't read none of that. -eddie

    ReplyDelete