Friday, April 29, 2011

My Besties

Can i just quickly give a shout out to some of my very best friends. it is much needed.
Seriously i have some of the most amazing friends in the world. Examples:

M dropped everything the other day, and hundreds of times before that, to come rushing to the rescue at 12:45am to my appt. nothing needs to ever be said between us because we already know everything just by being in the same room together. She just held me tight in her arms until i stopped crying. and then we sang disney songs at the top of our lungs until 3am. (i'm sure the roomies loved that) but we laughed our heads off. tears of sadness turned to tears of laughter. M and I can laugh together for hours and hours. It scares us sometimes because we are so alike. We have the same brain. M cries whenever i cry, long before she even has a clue as to why i am crying. being with M reminds me of the goodness and joy of life. M is my sister.

Other bestie E, My person, goes above and beyond the call of a best friend's duty, every day. With only hearing a sentence come out of my mouth, she knows exactly how i am feeling. it is not possible to lie to her, and also there is no point, because she loves me exactly the way i am... flaws and mistakes and all. I have called her several times when i need a friend and by me saying ,"Hey E..." when she answers her reply is, "i will be right there." E would literally do anything in the world for me, and I for her. she and I have no secrets, no walls, and no filters. Our relationship is raw and vulnerable, and that is what makes us sisters. E reminds me what the most important things in this life really are, and how powerful love truly is.

Palm, she is my adventurous buddy. Anything extreme or ridiculous that i come up with, she is there by my side in a heart beat. this gets us into trouble sometimes, because we both just do things often without thinking. Impulsivity + Guts = Palm and I. Over the past summer, she let ME hold her in my arms until she stopped crying. and i only loved her more and more with every tear drop or snot stain that was left on my shoulder. She and I have been through hard things together, but never once did we give up on each other. She is always on time to my place whenever there is a new episode of Grey's. she is also my only friend that love sushi as much as I, so we often take each other on dates. Palm reminds me that I am stronger than i think i am, and to push past my limits and out of my comfort zone always.

These 3 girls are my sisters. the title "friend" no longer applies when you have charity for a person. I just had to write about these girls because they are the reason why i know everything will be okay, no matter how hard things ever get or how hopeless it seems. the kind of relationship that we have is rare and precious. And i love them more than the word love could ever explain.

Sisters for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment