Sunday, September 26, 2010

meet Lucy

This is Lucy my new Betta Fish.
I was feeling a little spontaneous and I was about to buy a 400$ puppy,
but instead i went with a fish.
I bought a super cute plant to go in her bowl filled with aqua blue marbles.
She is great. I think we will be the best of friends.


Oh and maybe i thought she deserved the best,
so i filled her tank with bottled water :)
don't tell my mom, but it took about 6 to fill her bowl up.
every woman needs her bottled water right? (i'm talking about Lucy, not my mom)
*if you are noticing the time of this post, and i don't know why you would notice that, but if you did... can't sleep.

4 comments:

  1. Wait a second....your mom was going to let you buy a puppy?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no no i was going to ask for forgiveness instead of permission :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucy as in.... i love lucy? ha. i am more than ok with this pett endeaver :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss your blog, La! I hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete